Hotels close to conference venue (Musaion):
- Ibis Praha Mala Strana Hotel – two tram stops from Musaion, close to Anděl station (subway line B)
- Hotel Anděl - three tram stops from Musaion, close to Anděl station (subway line B)
- Arbes Mepro – five minutes walk from Musaion
- Hotel Balkán – two tram stops from Musaion, close to Anděl station (subway line B)
Low budget options:
- Hotel Krystal Prague is located on the way from the Prague airport, contact, map. It is accessible by tram No 20, 26 (Nad Džbánem tram stop) going from the subway line A, Dejvická station. Another possibility is bus No 119 (Nad Džbánem bus stop) going back and forth between Dejvická subway station and Prague airport. It is located around 40 minutes travel time from Musaion – either by tram No 20, from Nad Džbánem tram stop (hotel) to Švandovo divadlo tram stop (Musaion), or by tram and subway - tram No 20 and 26 to Dejvická station (line A) and by subway to Anděl station (line B).
- Sport hotel offers either hotel or hostel services. It is situated close to Podbělohorská bus stop (bus No 176 or 191). Bus No 176 stops just next to the Ethnographical Museum – Musaion (Švandovo divadlo bus stop). Bus ride takes 15-20 minutes. Bus line 191 is going from Anděl station (subway line B).
- Masarykova kolej – university hotel of Czech Technical University is situated close to Dejvická subway station. It offers also hotel and hostel services. It is located 30 minutes ride from Musaion. One can use tram No 20, from Thákurova or Dejvická tram stops hotel) to Švandovo divadlo tram stop (Musaion). Another possibility is to use the subway: from Dejvická station (line A) to Anděl station (line B).
- Hostels and Student´s Hall of Charles University in Prague